We are Christian families, adults, singles, and children with a multicultural makeup.
We come together every Sunday to celebrate our relationship with our Lord and
Saviour Jesus Christ. Our celebration includes singing, praying, encouraging one
another and studying the Bible to know more about our Great God, and to draw
principles for daily living.
If you'd like to read more about our church's history, click below!
Glorify God. Love Everyone. Reach the Nations
To glorify God by introducing people to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and becoming His healthy followers.
- We value Jesus Christ as the Lord of the church.
- We value the Bible as the authority of our faith and practice.
- We value Godly lifestyle.
- We value prayer as the backbone of our ministry.
- We value authentic Christian fellowship.
- We value small care groups in our growing Christian community.
- We value the institution of Christian marriage and the family.
- We value each believer as a minister of the Gospel.
- We value faithful and humble servanthood.
- We value evangelism and missions.
- We value Kingdom-building partnership.
- We value biblical stewardship.